Simple things you could do to help your case:
- Do not ignore any mailing or call from collectors.
- SAVE ALL OF THE LETTERS from your creditors/debt collectors.
- Keep screenshots and take notes of your phone calls.
- Pull a copy of your credit report (if applicable).
- If you have voice mails, save copies and collect them.
- Call or email this office.
Helpful information to have on hand when we speak:
- Type of debt
- Amount of debt
- Age of debt (approx)
- Date of last payment (approx)
- Name of debt collector
- Info on phone calls (quantity, content)
- Scans of letters, if possible.
- Information on Wage garnishment / frozen bank accounts, ETC
Client Resources & Info June 28, 2016